In an era of austerity, do you face challenges when reviewing your organisation’s processes whilst adhering to the Government’s Digital Strategy and keeping citizen’s information safe and secure?
Join us to discover how you can:
• Deliver an optimised service to citizens, whilst reducing costs
• Use innovation to deliver more personalised, timely and joined up local services
• Collaborate and encourage smarter agile working between local bodies and mobile workers
• Remove or speed up antiquated and resource-hungry processes to do more, better, with less
• Secure information and remain compliant
1.00pm Registration, Buffet Lunch & Networking
Craig Leverington, Business Information Services, Canon UK
2.15pm KEYNOTE: SOCITM¹ Policy Briefing: Digital
Health and Wellbeing
Sam Smith, Head of ICT Strategy and Architecture, Local Government Shared Services and SOCITM Vice President
2.45pm KEYNOTE: APCOM² Citizen Communications - The Challenges & Opportunities
Anthony Evans, President, APCOM
3.20pm Smarter Business Processes for an Improved Citizen Service
David Crichton, Public Sector Director, Canon UK
Craig Leverington, Business Information Solutions, Canon UK
4.00pm Innovating for a Smarter, Safer Community
Daren Lang, Business Development Manager, Axis Communications Ltd
¹SOCITM - the professional society for IT and digital leaders in the public sector.
²APCOM - Association of Print and Communication Management.
If you have any questions ahead of Putting the Citizen at the Heart of Digital Transformation seminar, London, please contact us on 0844 892 0810.